Take private lessons or arrange your lessons with a friend.
Or take your singing lessons via Skype.
Call me (Nancy) at 603-357-4693 or Email me. Looking forward to hearing from you! for more details.
I customize your lessons just for YOU! Every person’s goal is different. You may want to sing in a chorus, to sing with friends, to be more comfortable singing the happy birthday song, or just to get more comfortable expressing yourself and discovering your voice. You may find that your goals change as your lessons progress. It can be a very intuitive process.
NOTE: You’re probably at this website (it is called Fear of Singing after all) because singing is at least a little scary for you – so I want you to know that I will make this process feel safe and fun for you!
• Breath in a deep relaxed way to support your voice
• Get past your emotional discomfort, shyness and fear
• Do warm-ups that incorporate stretching and yoga
• Tone, slide and siren with your voice
• Get loose and make crazy noises
• Connect your voice to your feelings – express yourself!
• Sing on pitch and match notes
• Listen and sing at the same time
• Approach learning a song in a logical, de-mystified way
• Sing simple harmonies with other people
• Sing rhythm patterns and sing on a variety of rhythms
• Develop your own repertoire of favorite songs
“I just want to let you know how much I am enjoying the singing lessons. I haven’t had this much pure fun since I was in the third grade. It really is liberating for an old codger like me to just cut loose and make joyful noise like I did back then.”
– Brian, Adult Singing Student
“The lessons made me feel a lot more comfortable with my voice, and singing in front of people. Also, I think that I’m better at staying on pitch, and getting the pitch right the first time. Plus lessons were just a lot of fun! I really enjoyed them! Thank you again. Hope to see you next summer!“
– Ruth, Teenage Singing Student